SITE, as used throughout these Terms, includes www.mfblaw.com.
Any information you convey to MFB via the Internet may not be secure and any information conveyed prior to establishing an attorney-client relationship may not be privileged or confidential. The act of entering and sending information via email or using the contact form(s) and any response made by MFB to any such submissions does not alone create an attorney-client relationship with MFB. The establishment of an attorney-client relationship requires prior satisfaction of multiple factors, including resolution of conflicts and mutual written agreement on the terms of the engagement. Before speaking with an MFB attorney, please do not convey any more information than is reasonably necessary to describe generally the matter, and to identify any adverse parties.
Use of Site.
This Site is for informational purposes only and does not constitute advertising, professional, or legal advice and shall not form the basis of or be relied upon in connection with any contract or commitment.
Information on the Site.
The information on this Site (“Information”) may be protected by copyright, trademark, and/or other relevant laws.. MFB authorizes you to view and/or download the Information only for your personal, non-commercial use. MFB, on its own or as licensed from third parties, retains all rights contained in the original and any copies of the Information. You may not:
- Modify the Information on the Site in any way,
- Reproduce, rent, sell, publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use such Information for any public or commercial purpose,
- Use any of the Information on any other website or networked computer environment for any purpose,
- Circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade or thwart any of the content protections on the Site,
- Purchase search terms or use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” that utilizes any MFB trademarks including, but not limited to MFB, MFBLAW, MFBIPLAW, Marsh Fischmann & Breyfogle LLP, and/or any confusingly similar word(s), phrase(s), term(s) or mark(s) without MFB’s express written consent,
- Attempt to hide your identity, or use any robot, spider, automated technology, device or manual process to monitor or copy the Information or use any of the same to interfere, or attempt to interfere, with the proper working of the Site.
Links/Third Party Services or Products.
MFB may have agreements with other entities, including companies with whom MFB conducts business. Under such circumstances, MFB uses third party entity names with permission. No use by others is granted without written permission. MFB makes no representation regarding these third parties and has no control over how third parties use information, “Cookies,” or the safety of content on their websites.
Any reference or link to another website, product, service or entity does not necessarily constitute or imply any relationship with MFB. Further, the views and opinions expressed in any linked website do not necessarily state or reflect those of MFB.
Sharing Your Information.
We do not provide any personally identifiable information received through this Site to unrelated third parties. In the event that an attorney-client relationship is established between MFB and you or your company, personally identifiable information may be provided to third parties such as the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office as necessary as part of our representation.
In the event that this Site provides hyperlinks to other websites, the other websites may ask for personal information (e.g., if you are purchasing a product or service). In this situation, MFB has no control over a third party’s use of any personal information you provide. We urge you to exercise care when providing personal information to anyone. MFB is not responsible for the privacy policies, content or data handling practices on other websites.
We cannot guarantee that MFB security measures will always prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining information provided through our Site. If you wish contact MFB regarding confidential information, please call us directly.