The 21st century global market place is flooded with companies striving to capitalize on branding and goodwill that you have spent much effort, time and resources acquiring and building up. Common forms of brands that a company uses to identify itself as a source of one or more goods or services include product or services names, logos, phrases, combinations, and the like.
The trademark experts at MFB work closely with clients to help identify their trademarks and develop long term strategies for protecting the same. Our services in this regard include:
- Trademark application preparation and prosecution
- Proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB) of the USPTO.
- Active maintenance of trademark portfolios, including keeping the marks in good standing and preserved
- Clearance searches and analyses
- Non-infringement opinions
- Trademark licensing agreements.
- Due diligence support